Job title: Regional Director, Canada & Central Region
Job description: Regional Director, Canada & Central Region
Van Cleef & Arpels
The Regional Director is responsible for leading sales and business strategy of the VCA locations in the Canada and Central regions with the main objectives of developing sales opportunities, providing leadership and advisement, growing the sales teams and reaching a sustainable high quality of service.
- Lead the business strategy to project and produce the sales as defined in the Region’s action plan. Create specific business plans per boutique focusing on short-term and long-term strategic and financial objectives to achieve; spearhead management and strategic development, including High Jewelry.
- Enhance quality and maintain integrity of the Van Cleef & Arpels image in the boutique’s market.
- Coach, develop and maximize the success of all Boutique Directors in the Region. Partner with Human Resources on staffing and development issues.
- Generate new clients while developing new and innovative business ideas through networking. Represents Van Cleef & Arpels at meetings, events, charity dinners and other work-related functions in both U.S. and abroad. Extensive travel involved.
- P&L management including monitoring and controlling boutique business expenses.
- Partner with Corporate team on activities for new product launches, events and activities to enhance visibility in the market and increase net sales.
- Manage operational execution (policy & procedure) and ensure that Loss Prevention policies and practices are being followed within the boutique.
- Attends various local and international functions such as meetings and events.
- Bachelor Degree in Related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business preferred
- 10+ years Management Experience required
- Multi-Unit or High Volume Experience in the required
- Excellent understanding of the luxury client experience
- Luxury Retail or Hospitality experience is a must
- Strong computer skills: SAP, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in French or Mandarin is a plus
- Capacity to manage several projects simultaneously and in a timely mannerMust demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate important issues related to Market to Senior Management, and partner on solutions
- Pro-active problem solver – ability to assess an issue and develop action steps for resolution
- Ability to Travel in the US Market & Abroad up to 80%
Job date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 07:33:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE