Job title: Route Driver- Full Time- Gatineau
Company: Compass Group
Job description: You might not know our name, but you know where we are. That’s because Compass Group Canada is part of a global foodservice and support services company that’s the 6th largest employer in the world, with 625,000 employees.
You’ll find us in schools, colleges, hospitals, office buildings, senior living communities, tourist attractions, sports venues, remote camps and military installations and more. We’re in all major cities, at remote work sites and everywhere in between – doing business in Canada and 50+ other countries where you can learn and grow. Join us now and point your career forward!
Why work with Canteen? Imagine having a career that can take you places. Join our industry-leading team and there’s no telling how far you can grow with us. We provide healthy vending options through innovative design and quality products. We’re proud of our team and what we have accomplished over the years. Let’s continue moving forward, together.
Wage: $17.00/ Hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 7 – 3:30 Full Time
Location: Gatineau, QC
Maintaining proper inventory levels and product distribution for micro markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Display a clear understanding of company policies and ability to administer as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of machines and other related equipment.
- Conducts minor service and adjustments on machines. When necessary reports defective equipment to designated maintenance repair service operators or technician dispatcher.
- Prior to beginning each day’s route, ensure that truck is properly loaded with all product required to properly service all scheduled micro markets and machines following outlined operational procedures.
- Informs regular clients and customers of new products or services, listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Reports all client and/or customer complaints to immediate supervisor in a timely manner.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Accountable for all receipt of goods, invoices, delivery tickets, cash received or collected and product.
- Perform product rotation to ensure freshness of products.
- Conducts inventory reconciliation in accordance with district procedures.
- Keep company vehicle clean and organized at all times; perform pre & post trip vehicle inspections.
- Perform all job functions in a safe and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Route Drivers? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Valid Class G driver’s license and good driving record.
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.)
- Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
Compass Group Canada is committed to nurturing a diverse workforce representative of the communities within which we operate. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
For accommodation requests during the hiring process, please contact for further information.
Expected salary: $17 per hour
Location: Gatineau, QC
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 06:38:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE