NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking aSalesforce Functional Consultant to join our team inToronto, ON.
Position can be filled remotely.
The Salesforce Functional Consultant is a client-facing role that requires consulting expertise, functional knowledge of Salesforce, and expertise in the domain of Business Analysis and Business Process Analysis.
- Plan and facilitate the elicitation and elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements. Document in the form of epics, stories, wireframes, business rules, and acceptance criteria.
– Maintain an overall understanding of the business needs and project solution from a functional perspective.
– Analyze requirements to ensure they are consistent, complete, unambiguous, and organized.
– Maintain and organize the project backlog over the course of the project, partnering with client Product Owner to define priority and business value.
– Ensuring stories are “ready” for upcoming sprints and facilitating sprint planning ceremonies.
– Review documented requirements with stakeholders; ensure developers and testers understand the stories and have a common understanding on how the user story will be built, implemented, tested.
– Analyze new requests from stakeholders and determine if the request is a new story, a modification to an existing story, or already covered in an existing story and add to backlog as appropriate.
– Train team on requirements processes and tools in use for the project.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst. – 3+ years Salesforce Business Analyses experience.
– Functional knowledge of Salesforce & prior experience defining requirements for Salesforce projects.
– One or more Salesforce certifications preferred (e.g. Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, Manufacturing).
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
INDAPPS – provided by Dice
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE