Job title: Strategic Finance Lead, UberEATs Canada
Job description: We are seeking highly motivated finance professionals to lead our Canada Eats Strategic Finance team. You will have the ability to help shape the trajectory of one of the fastest growing and dynamic businesses at Uber. Canada forms a critical region of focus for EATs with a hyper-competitive and burgeoning online food delivery space.
As someone willing to roll up their sleeves and tackle a wide array of challenges, you will play an integral role in establishing best practices for forecasting, reporting, financial planning, and in depth adhoc analyses. This will allow you to reach insights others might not be able to make. You’ll also have the opportunity to turn these insights into initiatives, running with them and helping drive strategic decisions to help the business perform more efficiently and at scale. Beyond core FP&A, but you will be responsible for owning and driving key marketplace investment decision frameworks that will be rooted in deep product and operational know-how.
So if you’re ready to go deep, working on a rewarding set of challenges and if you’ve got the finance skills, experience, and passion – get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Head of Operations and senior leadership on the short, medium, and long-term strategy plans for Uber Eats Canada
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute against financial forecasts and operational goals
- Sophisticated financial modeling – build models from scratch, improve existing models, and break complex models down into components that consolidate
- Think strategically and then execute – the models you will build will aid in decision making and strategy – operationalizing your insights
- Complete ownership from a finance perspective of various product and marketplace investment initiatives to drive growth and operational efficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-6 years of Professional Experience in areas such as FP&A, banking or corporate strategy
- Track record of delivering results in a cross-functional, high-growth, and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Superior partner-management skills and experience aligning partners and teams with conflicting agendas
- MBA Preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 08:07:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!