Job title: Strategy Insights & Planning Associate (Toronto, Canada)
Company: ZS Associates
Job description: ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS’s Business Consulting group partners with clients to design and deliver solutions to help them tackle a broad range of business challenges. Our teams work on multiple projects simultaneously, leveraging advanced data analytics and problem-solving techniques. Our recommendations and solutions are based on rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE
Strategy Insights & Planning Associates (SIPAs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
- Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
- Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS’s proprietary software;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
- Drive problem solving and advance ZS’s capabilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required in any discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework (business, economics, marketing, psychology, physical or life sciences, engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or relevant fields);
- Up to 3 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience, preferably gathering and analyzing qualitative or quantitative data;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
- Like ZS Careers on
- Follow ZS Careers on
and * Follow ZS on
for more job opportunities * Subscribe to the ZS
channel * Explore the
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View .
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 08:31:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!