Job title: Tax Analyst, Tax – Summer Internship/Coop 2021 – National
Job description: Job Type: Co-op/Intern
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada
All Available Locations: Ottawa; Quebec City; Toronto
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
Are you up for the challenge of leading at every level, developing a global network of colleagues, and embracing endless opportunity? Join the Tax and Legal Practice at Deloitte.
What will your typical day look like?
In your role as a Tax Analyst at Deloitte you will:
- Develop experience in a broad range of fully integrated tax service lines
- Team in an open, creative, dynamic, collaborative environment, where leaders listen and good ideas are welcomed
- Work in a flexible and friendly setting
- Engrain yourself in a culture that fosters excellence – a place for you to learn, to grow, to create, to lead.
- Learn on the job, online and in the classroom and from professionals and inspiring leader
With this said, no two days are the same. Our clients evolve and so do we.
About the team
You will be a part of the world’s largest professional services network working to provide clients with the confidence to make good decisions in a rapidly changing environment and to create the future of T&L. Good news for you. T&L is the most global of all Deloitte businesses and recognized as one of the leaders in our industry by the top reporting and ranking agencies and as one of the best places to work. Our Canadian Tax and Legal Practice includes over 1,300 professionals across the country. The Canadian Tax Practice include the following service lines: Business Tax, R&D and Government Incentives (Gi3), International Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions, Transfer Pricing, US Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Global Employer Services, Immigration Assignment Services and Deloitte Tax Law.
At Deloitte, your career path is flexible. You will support organizations of all sizes and in different industries to help them structure business transactions and perform better. Your initial role will provide you with a variety of experience in many aspects of the Tax practice:
- Business Tax (Private & Corporate Tax): Our Private Services include entity income tax planning and compliance services, individual tax and wealth planning matters, and family offices. We specialize in assisting small to mid-sized businesses with their expansion and succession plans. Our Corporate Tax offerings delivers a comprehensive, practical approach to tax planning that helps multinational businesses meet their worldwide tax and statutory responsibilities while identifying planning opportunities and providing specialized services to achieve cost efficiencies in line with the company’s risk profile. Additionally, we assist our audit colleagues with the accounting and auditing of the provision for taxes, the disclosure and accounting of uncertain tax positions and tax exposures
- US Tax: The US Tax practice is focused on providing advisory and compliance services US Tax Services for multi nationals (Canada, US). Many successful Canadian-based companies look to the U.S. for expansion. To minimize tax liabilities, ensure compliance, and take full advantage of cross-border opportunities, they need advice from experts who understand U.S. federal and state taxation laws and their interaction with Canadian tax principles.
- Global employer services: Global workplace and unilateral actions of various jurisdictions working to fast track their sovereign objectives has brought risk sensitivity for both employers and employees. We help guide our clients through myriad of complex tax and regulatory laws
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
- Is working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree and pre-requisites for entry into the CPA Professional Education Program. You also have the intention to pursue a CPA designation.
- Is a leader and takes initiative, in and out of the work environment by having strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Has superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has outstanding communication skills, flexibility, humility, integrity and professionalism
- Has experience with MS office suite
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Application deadline is January 17th, 2021
Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Location: Quebec City, QC
Job date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:41:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE