Job title: U.S. Immigration Law Clerk 7+ Yrs
Job description: A career within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team specialises in providing legal advice across all of our clients disciplines. You’ll help provide legal support to a wide array of specialty areas from cyber security and technology to banking and intellectual property.
What you’ll create and do
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
What You’ll Bring To This Role
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard
- 7+ years of experience in US Business Immigration
- Comprehensive knowledge of US Immigration law and the life of a file from initiation through to completion. Including but not limited to H1B, RFE, L
- College Paralegal Diploma or University Degree considered an asset
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to locate and research information efficiently, to use it effectively, and to evaluate the quality of the information
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential including the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Managing various corporate immigration programs. Act as the main point of contact on the account and have the ability to assess and manage file work on various clients
- Ability to effectively prioritize, excellent organization and administrative ability
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, use initiative and to work well under pressure / to deadlines
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours may be required from time-to-time.
Why you’ll love working for PwC
At PwC, we support you through a range of financial and non-financial rewards and benefits. Discover a life that works for you with our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture. To learn how you can grow and shine in your career at PwC, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/ca/whypwc
See how you can create your future at PwC
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. For Administrative, Specialist, Associate, Senior Associate and Manager roles you may have the opportunity to participate in an on-demand video interview. To learn more about our innovative cloud-based online application interview process click here: https://www.pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
(if blank, certifications not specified)
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
The #1 Podcast for Jobseekers
#22 – BCIT – Upskill & Remain Competitive As Job Candidates
Interested in jobs like this?
Sign up for email alerts
Welcome to PwC Canada Our purpose, to build trust in society and solve important problems, is brought to life by more than 6,700 partners and staff in locations from St. John’s, Newfoundland t…
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 03:38:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
Note; Dear, this vacancy (or write up) is 100% FREE of cost, please don't pay any fee and DO NOT provide your financial documents, like Credit card/ Debit card and many more to anyone...
Please SHARE to help other people
Check if you qualify to work in Canada. It takes only about 1 minutes and it's FREE